1914 American Foursquare

Chronicals of our 1914 Four Square in Muncie Indiana

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Purchase and possession

This house being the second that we made an offer on, I was crushed to find out someone else had also made an offer. Two heart stopping days later we found out that we had gotten the house. WHEW!

Later, we found out that we were bidding against a former owners family. Boy did that make me feel guilty - but then again, WE GOT THE HOUSE!

Purchased the house in February and took possession April 1, 2005. The previous owner had lived in the house for 47 years. I cannot imagine how she got moved so quickly!

Matt was skiing in Colorado when we took possession. I picked up the keys and went over and tore out the first floor carpeting that first night!

We had taken the previous photos when we were looking at the house. We took a few of the remodel (cosmetic only) that we did in the two weeks before we actually moved. Unfortunately we were so busy we didnt take more. We were on a deadline of May 30th for my sons highschool graduation party...at the house, with our wedding (200 ppl, NOT at the house) the following weekend on June 5. So it was definately CRUNCH TIME!

We will be better about taking photos, especially now that we have a digital camera!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    not including myspace and facebooke and that where blogging
    is just an instalment.. A lot more like blogger.
    Which one can be used by far the most and reaches the greatest
    quantity of people?.

    Also visit my website :: paginasamarillas-Atl.Com

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!


    My blog post costs of dental implants

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that everything published made a great deal of sense.

    But, consider this, suppose you were to write a killer headline?
    I ain't suggesting your content is not good., but suppose you added a headline that makes people want more? I mean "Purchase and possession" is kinda boring. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front
    page and note how they create article titles to get viewers interested.
    You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.

    Feel free to surf to my web site - Http://Www.32315.Cn/

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog dental implants cost

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home